Destination on the Left Podcast Interview with our CEO, Jennifer Barbee
Big thanks to Nicole Mahoney for hosting me to talk about Destination Marketing and taking calculated risks. It was a great conversation, and I think you’ll love it.
On the web: Click Here
iTunes: Click Here
Google Play: Click Here
Stitcher: Click Here
On this episode of Destination on the Left, Nicole Mahoney talks with Jennifer about risk-taking in travel marketing. It may push our comfort levels, but it can pay big dividends compared with the status quo. We also talk through some great marketing strategies and tactics you can start using right away – from Facebook tools to DMOs.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of calculated risk-taking
- Finding the gaps in marketing that others are not exploring, and getting there first
- Taking advantage of “now” opportunities, not non-existent “forever” strategies
- How to bring gender equity to leadership roles in the travel industry
- Ingredients for successful collaboration
- How DMOs can share with smaller stakeholders marketing secrets they can use themselves